La Lune – White
La Lune – White
Taking inspiration from traditional Zelliges* from the Middle East, this range conjures up the rich glazed interiors from a past era. These reasonably priced tiles have a wealth of marks and variations within the surface glaze – the tiles also vary in tone giving a charming rustic appearance that works in contemporary and as well as traditional interiors.
*(Zellige tiles originally crafted from clay found in the city of Fez, Morocco)
Dimensions: 238 × 58 × 9 mm
Pieces per M²/LM: 69.4
Suitability: Walls - interior and exterior (Frost-proof).
Price per tile (inc. VAT): £1.03
Price per M²/LM (inc. VAT): £71.48
Step 1: Calculate the number of square meters you need
(If you already know the number of square meters you require, go to step 2)
Pieces per M²:
Total M² required:
Total number of tiles:
Step 2: Now calculate the number of tiles required
(If you know the number of tiles you require, go to step 3)
How many metres (or linear metres) do you need?
Pieces per M² or LM:
10% allowance per M²/LM for cuts & spares:
Total number of tiles required (incl. cuts & spares):
Total number of tiles required (excl. cuts & spares):
Step 3: Add the number of tiles you need to your quote basket
Enter the number of tiles you require from steps 1 or 2
Important things to consider
- Installing your tiles. We highly recommend that you employ the services of a professional tiler to install your tiles. Fixing tiles is a craft that takes many years to master and is definitely not for the faint hearted! We recommend that you obtain three quotations and make sure to obtain references from previous clients of whoever you employ. We can recommend tilers local to us in the Cotswolds if required.
- Returns. We do not take returns of tiles that you decide you do not like. We strongly recommend that you order sample tiles so that you can be sure of what you are ordering. If you’re ordering a sample, don’t forget to tick the sample order box when filling your quote basket.
- Quantities. Make sure you’ve ordered enough tiles to complete your project. Unfortunately, we do not take back unused tiles. You can add 10% for cuts, wastage, and spares by selecting the “Total number of tiles required (incl. cuts & waste)” on step 3 of the ordering process. Remember, it’s really useful to have spare tiles in case of remedial work that be necessary in the future. We find that spare tiles can always be stored under your kitchen cabinets (the “kicks”). You’ll forget they’re there until you need them!
- Tile sealant.
Stone tiles: It is usually necessary to seal stone tiles. Ask us for more information as to those sealers we recommend.
Wall tiles: Crackle glaze tiles usually require sealing. Ask us for more information as to those sealers we recommend.
- Adhesives and grouts
Always use the correct adhesives for your project. We will be publishing guidelines shortly, but in the meantime, please contact us and we will be happy to give advice as the best adhesives and grouts to use.
- Non-Slip Tiles
If you are tiling an area where there will be potential slip hazards you must choose a tile that has a high non-slip rating. Please contact us and we will advise as to the best choice of floor tile. Needless to say – you MUST use a suitable mat in areas that are liable to be wet underfoot.
How to request your quotation
- Calculate the number of tiles you require using the three steps above.
- Don’t worry if you don’t think you’ve got the correct amounts. Just put a comment in the comments section of the order form and we’ll get in touch to help work out the right amounts for you.
- You can always upload a drawing in the order form with your measurements and we’ll check your calculations.
- Add your chosen tiles to your quotation basket.
- When you’re ready, complete your order form with your contact details and click the submit button.
- We will email you back with the full cost of your order including (where applicable) the carriage charge. We will also tell you whether an item is in stock and if not, how long it will take to order.
- After we have sent you a quote, if you would then like to proceed with your order, please call us on 01608 658993 with your payment details.
- We do not take on-line payments on this website so PLEASE DO NOT send your payment details on this form.
- If you would prefer to email your order please use this address: firstname.lastname@example.org