Protecting the security and privacy of your personal data is important to us at Tiles of Stow. This privacy notice explains the types of personal data we may collect about you when you contact us. It also explains how we’ll store and handle that data, and keep it safe.
Please contact us for any questions about our policy: email@example.com
About Tiles of Stow Ltd
Tiles of Stow Ltd is a small independent limited tile company. Our products are divided into the following categories:
- We design and make hand made terracotta and stoneware tiles made and fired in our pottery.
- We design and paint hand painted ceramic tile murals and individual painted tiles painted and fired in our our pottery.
- We exhibit and supply hand made wall tiles produced by various manufacturers from around the world.
- We exhibit and supply machine made wall tiles produced by various manufacturers from around the world.
- We exhibit and supply hand made and machine made floor tiles produced by various manufacturers from around the world
The purpose of retaining your personal data when you make contact with us
We use your personal data for the following purposes only:
- For providing quotations at your request now and in the future.
- For enabling us to track what goods you have bought from us in the past in case you need to order more tiles of the same make or type in the future.
- For issuing invoices for goods and services that you have purchased from us.
- Sending statements.
- We keep your personal data to comply with UK HMRC. By law we have to keep account details for a minimum of 6 years.
- We will NEVER use your data to send you promotional and marketing information. Please refer to our website or to us in person if you would like to find out about any new products and offers we may have now or in the future.
What type of data we store
We will collect the following identifiable information (PII) including:
- Your name and address
- Your telephone numbers
- Your email address
Sharing your data
We will NEVER share your data with any outside organisation either in the UK or abroad.
How long will we keep your data
If you have made a purchase, we will only keep your data for as long as the UK HMRC require us to do so – normally 6 years.
If you have made an enquiry or asked for a brochure or a quotation we will keep your data on a secure database and it will be used only if you request further information on our products. If you wish your data to be removed from our records, just let us know.
Your rights regarding your data
Under the GDPR right of access, you have the right to request the following:
- If you require us to delete your information from our database, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do so.
- If you would like to see the data we hold on our database please send us a request at email@example.com
- If you would like us to alter any of the information we hold about you please send us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org
Storage of your data
We only store your data on our own secure computers. We take great care to ensure that your data cannot be accessed by anybody other than ourselves.